Bulk packing- 25kg/bag, 1,000bags/20’GP container,25 tons;
1,000kg/jumbo bag, 24 tons.
Pallets packing-25kg/bag, 40 bags/pallet, 20 pallets/20’GP, Total 800 bags/20’GP, 20 tons.
Or as your requests.
Chemical Description: Calcium Chloride
Registered Trade Mark: Yuan Nuo
Molecular Formula: CaCl2
Chemical formula of calcium chloride: (CaCl2, CaCl2 · 2H2O)
Calcium chloride dihydrate: CaCl2 ≥ 74% or CaCl2 · 2H2O ≥ 99%
calcium chloride anhydrous: CaCl2 ≥ 94%
Appearance: white flake, powder, pellet, irregular granular, lump, honeycomb
HS Code: 2827200000
General packaging specification: 25kg Chinese or English packaging, English neutral packaging and jumbo bags. Export packaging can be customized as 20kg bag, 30kg bag, 50kg bag and so on.
1. The bag is generally suitable for calcium chloride of flake, powder, granular and lump. The double-layer packaging method is adopted. The packaging is woven PP bag with PE linner.
Jumbo bag size: 95 * 95 * 125-110 * 110 * 130,
25kg bag size: 50 * 80-55 * 85
Property: Odorless and slight bitter taste. Relative density:2.15(25℃).Melting point:782℃. Boiling point:over 1600℃. Good moisture absorption ability and easily deliquescent when exposed to air. Easily dissolvable in water with large quantity of heat released, which aqueous solution is slight acid. Dissolvable in alcohol, acetone and acetic acid. Reacting with ammonia or ethanol will respectively generate complexes of CaCI2·8NH3 and CaCI2·4C2H5OH. After crystallization its aqueous solution will ordinarily separate out hexahydrate at room temperature, dissolved in the crystal water of itself when gradually heating to 30°C, gradually loses water if continue heating, turns dihydrate to 200°C and turns white porous texture of anhydrous calcium chloride when gradually heating to 260°C.
Industrial grade calcium chloride use:
(1) Snow melting agent: used for snow melting and deicing of roads, highways, parking lots and docks.
(2) Desiccant: used for drying nitrogen, oxygen, hydrogen, hydrogen chloride, sulfur dioxide and other gases.
(3) Dehydrating agent: used as dehydrating agent in the production of alcohol, ester, ether and acrylic resin.
(4) Refrigerant: calcium chloride aqueous solution is an important refrigerant for refrigerator and ice making.
(5) Antifreeze: it can accelerate the hardening of concrete and increase the cold resistance of construction mortar. It is an excellent antifreeze for construction
(6) Used as antifogging agent, dust collector and fire retardant of port
(7) It can be used as a protecting agent and refining agent for metallurgy of Aluminum and Magnesium.
(8) It is a precipitant for the production of lake pigments.
(9) Deinking for waste paper processing
(10) It is the raw material of calcium salt producing
(11) It can be used as adhesives and wood preservatives in Construction Industry (Forming glue stagnation in buildings).
(12) Used to remove SO42 in the production of chloride, caustic soda and inorganic fertilizer-
13) In agriculture, it can be used as spraying agent for wheat related prevention of dry hot wind disease, preservative for apple and other fruits, salt soil improver, etc;
(14) Calcium chloride has significant effect on dust absorption and reduction:
a. Improve the level of safety in production: It can reduce the dust content in the environment and reduce the occurrence of explosion accidents during the mining process (calcium chloride is mainly used to produce a kind of surface active solution, which is sprayed on the tunnel and in the mine to control the amount of dust and reduce the risk of mine operation. In addition, the calcium chloride solution can also be sprayed on the open coal seam to prevent the coal seam from freezing.)
b. Clean the environment and reduce pollution: calcium chloride has a good adsorption effect of the dust on the road, which can improve the cleanness of the road and the visibility of the air. (calcium chloride has strong water absorption capacity because it is easy to be dissolved in water, especially easy to be deliquesced. It can quickly absorb the water in the air to become its crystal water by spreads anhydrous calcium chloride or calcium chloride dihydrate to the ground. And the crystal water can absorb the dust in the air to become large particle sedimentation. Calcium chloride play an important role in dust reduction.)
(15) Oil field drilling:
a. Stable mud layer: it can stabilize mud layers of different depths.
b. Lubrication drilling: lubricate the drilling to ensure the smooth development of the mining work.
c. Making hole plug: select calcium chloride with high purity to make hole plug, which plays a fixed role in oil well.
(16) Adding calcium chloride into the water of swimming pool can make the water become pH buffer solution and increase the hardness of the water, which can reduce the erosion of the concrete on the pool wall.
(17) Adding calcium chloride to the water of the marine aquarium can increase the available calcium content of the organisms in the water. The molluscs and coelenterates in the aquarium will use it to form the shell of calcium carbonate
(18) As the dihydrate powder for compound fertilizer, the role of calcium chloride in the production of compound fertilizer is granulation. The granulation is successful by using the viscosity of calcium chloride. Costly clay was used before that. And the color of compound fertilizer is black, so calcium chloride is used instead. The consumption is determined according to the land conditions. Some places add 20 jin / ton, some 30, some 50. It is used less in winter and more in spring and summer.
Specification: flakes, powder, pellet,globular.
|Product Packaging and logistics information|
|Unit of measurement||Ton/Tons|
|Modes of sale||By the piece|
|Volume of marketable||10000|
|Manner of packing||25 Kg/bag laminated PP bag with PE liner inside|
|Product Information Attribute Table|
|attribute||calcium chloride anhydrous|
|model||calcium chloride anhydrous|
|application||snow melting agent，oil，water treatmen，refrigerating fluid，Dry Box|
|Product class||Industrial Grade|
|Dangerous class||Not dangerous goods|
|Art.No.||Industrial grade calcium chloride|
|Shelf life||2 years|